Friday, September 5, 2008

Meme

Thanks to Fourleafclover who got this from Teeni

I am: an adult sitting in my childhood bedroom.
I think: I should be more accomplished by now.
I know: I am loved, but I never trust it.
I have: so much work to do.
I wish: for things beyond my control.
I hate: being fake.
I miss: my life and independence before.
I fear: Becoming someone I dont like.
I hear: the whir of the computer, my watch, and earlier, crickets. Loudly.
I smell: Shampoo from my just showered hair.
I crave: Affection.
I search: for true friendships.
I wonder: if my inner idealist will be crushed by reality.
I regret: less of what I have done and more of what I haven't
I love: My family, the one given and chosen.
I ache: but I try to ignore it.
I am not: who I aspire to be.
I believe: Moments are the most important.
I dance: in different forms.
I sing: because I love to.
I cry: when I hope no one sees/hears me.
I fight: against my own pettiness.
I win: when I can see positive.
I lose: when I say hurtful things.
I never: really forget.
I always: try to see the other side.
I confuse: how I think I should feel with how I do feel.
I listen: for the alterior motive.
I can usually be found: at home.
I am scared: of losing those close to me.
I need: very little really.
I am happy about: a moment in the future, but I'm working on here and now.
I imagine: more than I can write.

3 comments:

AuntyTeeni said...

Well, thank you so much for linking to me so that I could find your blog and read your meme! You have such deep and thoughtful answers. I really enjoyed reading them. Good luck on trying to blog every day of the month. I will try to make my way back here and see how it is going!

Reddy said...

Thanks Teeni!

i am the diva said...

yay! you've hooked up with teeni? she's a great bloggy buddy!!

also, i love the answers for "I regret"