Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 11 of Everyday Plan

I have stolen, er, borrowed this meme from the wonderful Diva.

1. What was I doing ten years ago? September, 1998, I was starting my second year university, thinking about getting a puppy, about to live in my own place on my own for the first time. The future was bright and full of promise.

2. What are five things on my list to do today? Er, its 11:20, so I'll make the list for tomorrow, Paint wood for rails, clean bathroom, put away dishes, go to work, ask customer noncrush out - if he comes in.

3. Snacks I enjoy? Anything sugary sweet, like skittles, and oh, individually wrapped caramels. Graham crackers with cream cheese and jam. Yum.

4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire? Anything I wanted. Who can stop me? Oh yeah, the tax department. I would take care of my family and friends, buy all the luxury items, invest to ensure I never had to work again, spend time voluntouring, and donate to the many great causes I believe in.

5. Three of my bad habits? Selfishness, procrastination, Overly mean sarcasm.

6. Five places I have lived?Parents, basement suite, apartment, duplex, house.

7. Five jobs I’ve had? Parcel Delivery Driver, Food Market, Clerk, Secretary, Tim Hortons.

8. How did you name your blog? I used my initials and thought I was terribly clever. Get it, KLR Thinking, can sound out like Clear Thinking - which I hope to one day have.