Thursday, September 18, 2008

29 Things

Meme taken from the always lovely Diva

  • What is your occupation right now? Clerk, and, let's go with general labourer
  • What color are your socks right now? The socks I had on earlier were navy and fuzzy. Wondering why I took them off actually.
  • What are you listening to right now? Music in my head. Some sort of dance track mix combo. Its good.
  • What was the last thing that you ate? Zucchini and broccoli, brown rice and prawns.
  • Do you drive a stick shift? Quite well if I say so myself.
  • Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sis.
  • Do you like the person who sent this to you? Pretend that says do you like who you got this from, Yes, one of my oldest and best friends. Encouraged my blogging :)
  • How old are you today? 30. Ah!
  • What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Figure skating. Its a sport.
  • What is your favorite drink? Grape Crush. Good with or without ice cream. Also I love fruity girly drinks, but not involving tequila. Daquari yes, margarita no. Paralyzers.
  • Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, but I've given up trying to get rid of the red.
  • Favorite food? I'm a total foodie, but here's the short list, sushi, shishkebabs, the perfect steak, and especially anything breakfast, waffles, crepes, eggs, hasbrowns, bacon, if there's a possibility of syryp I'm there.
  • What is the last movie you watched? That I liked? Penelope.
  • Favorite day of the year? January 1st. Follows Christmas/Birthday/New Years gauntlet.
  • How do you vent anger? Sarcasm.
  • What was your favorite toy as a child? Grover
  • What is your favorite season? Summer. Long days of sunshine and feeling they'll last.
  • Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
  • Living arrangements? With parents and maternal grandmother.
  • When was the last time you cried? The last time I really thought about the reality of the situation.
  • What is on the floor of your closet? A lot of things that aren't mine, like an accordian (you can ask, I dont know) and my suitcases.
  • What did you do last night? Same thing we do every night Pinky. TV, facebook, blog, bed. Exception of the new good tv.
  • What are you most afraid of? Losing those I care about. Never finding love. Woah, deep.
  • Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Ah, cheeseburger from McD's. Otherwise not a big fan of the burger.
  • Favorite dog breed? Mine.
  • Favorite day of the week? Monday. Starts the week fresh.
  • How many states have you lived in? Clearly American, I've only lived in one province, how dull.
  • Pearls or diamonds? Really, who would pick pearls? Although after I watched Blood Diamond I no longer wanted any precious stone. And mining? I may just opt for a tattoo. Oh, who am I kidding. I want a big rock.
  • What is your favorite flower? Tulips

No comments: