Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chocolate - My Nemesis

Yesterday I decided to (again) give up chocolate in all its delicious forms. I made it almost 2 years the last time, so I have high hopes. I am actually super allergic to some brands, and probably minimally to all. The allergy is, I think, to a preservative, but I'm not inclined to test the theory, often. And the caffeine gives me migraines. Which is what I woke up with this morning after the (one day!) withdrawal. I am going to miss it, and crave it, but it is for my health, and I will try to keep that in mind.
With cravings and headaches I joke to friends that Chocolate has become a voice in my head, telling me to eat, and when I dont listen, it gets a big stick and pounds from inside. Yes this sounds crazy, inless you agree and have heard them too.

No comments: