Friday, September 12, 2008

Ah!

So I asked noncrush to hang out! Ah!
Yes, melodrama, but, this is big news for me.
Earlier today he was in (the store I work in) and we were talking and he said he got to see the ultrasound. Excuse me? So exciting for him, but bummer for me. He came in later and was chatting about not having a social life and I said "Except for your girlfriend, wife type" and he said "I dont have either" so, why do you have an ultrasound? Apparently from a one night stand, and they are trying to remain friends. Then he just hung out chatting for a while, so eventually I said "You know, we both have no social life in common, maybe we should hang out?" And he said yeah, which was excellent, because the second the words left my mouth I kinda couldn't breathe. He said where he lived, very close, and that I should stop by. I said "I dont think I'll just be coming over to hang out" at random stranger's place, he said "Sure, lots of people do." So I said sure, or something to that effect, and he tilted his head and gave me a big smile.
Not desperate enough to go, or looking for the kind of friend who just hang out, late at night...but segue into coffe sometime would be ok. Should have given my number but I feel I've done enough for today.

1 comment:

i am the diva said...

yikes! he went straight to the "my-place" hang out?? looking forward to the story as it progresses