Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Distracted

Google Game Idea taken from FourLeafClover

Put my name followed by "needs" and search google. One definate way to put it out there to the universe. Here goes.

Was totally set to play this game and maybe indulge in a little pity party. Some balloons, streamers, confetti, possibly cake.

Then the first of "my" needs came up as part of a school project on cultural exchange. The second was a child looking for a foster parent. I feel silly being whiny when there is such a big world with so many other things going on. I know my problems are big to me because they are mine, but sometimes I need to see a bigger picture.

If I want to have a positive influence in this world, then I need to do as the list instructed further down. Examples;
"Needs to find something to do tonight to keep her mind occupied..."
"Needs encouragement..."

AND MY ALL TIME FAVORITE,

"Needs a good kick in the ass."

Thank you universe.

No comments: