Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Idea stolen from possible new friend

So I haven't quite totally figured this out yet. And I'm not talking life in the general scope of things, but this bloggosphere exactly. I found a nice read and decided to steal an idea for my own. The original is here http://conundrumsaway.blogspot.com/

Here are my possible fall back careers, in no particular order;

Soap opera writer
Vigilante
- Cool like Batman or the A-team, while still being crazy and outside the line
Organic Farmer
Amish convert
- however I think it could be hard to get in.
Casting Director - although I'm sure I would play favorites and be vindictive.
Phone sex operator - I'm too prudish actually, but I've been told I have a voice for it.
Trophy Wife - although I fear that amount of plastic surgery
Mobster - although I'm sure to get whacked, I want the power!
Hotel front desk
Airline Stewardess
- free travel, bouya!
Bank Manager
Insurance sales

All are jobs I can dress up for, unlike ones I have had until now.
OK, there's my list, hope you enjoyed it, now go make your own!

3 comments:

i am the diva said...

hey hey hey!!!
i just found a buttload of letters from you from our childhood... i'll spare you the gory details, but a majority of them ended with you telling me how much you love Joey Lawrence... ;)

Reddy said...

Oh my, I'm sure that was good for a laugh. Also, I'm totally not like that any more...;)

Gabrielle said...

Hey! I'm glad you liked my idea! It's fun, isn't it?

and ps - I always wanted to try being amish for a while too (like for a summer or something) - but I always thought they wouldn't let me in! haha here's hoping.