Thursday, August 30, 2007

TT#2

As I just went to a family wedding, this thursday I will write about them. So, thirteen things about my family.

1) We share the same sense of humour and the lucky ones all have the same giant laugh.
2) I only have one sister, but I call her by two names. Stinky face is not actually one of them.
3) Family trips did not include a DVD player, Ipod, or sometimes even a radio. They did include some of the most memorable moments of my childhood, and I plan to do the same to my kids.
4) I did not torture my lil sis for nearly as long as she has punished me for it.
5) Everyone in my house is musical.
6) I have my Dad's hands. Probably why they are so small, to not be masculine.
7) Both my parents have green eyes. This gave me pause when I took science, as I have blue eyes.
8) My mom at 5'9" is the shortest girl in her family. My sister is 5'11". I am 5'4" and I think somehow I got jipped.
9) From when I moved till recently I believed that the cousins here and I would become as close as siblings. Funny how I thought I would fit.
10) I consider good friends to also be family.
11) Both my Grandmas are artists.
12) I love being a part of the conversations that are like debates, covering every topic.
13) I know how lucky I am to be related to good people.

No comments: