Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Ever

This is my very first blog, and I'm going to try to add to the TT community. So here's my intro, Thirteen Things about me;

1)I love to have friends over for dinner, but hate to cook.

2)I am allegic to chocolate. Weird I know, and its only some brands. I wish I was making this up.

3)I used to tap dance and sometimes still do.

4)I grew up in the mormon church and those values are buried deep, but the lock is flimsy.

5)I have delusions of grandeur and have found myself saying things like "When I meet (so-and-so famous person)"

6)I am not a huggy type person. I understand if you are, but I'm not into full contact hellos.

7)I'm a total germaphobe. To the OCD point. If you want some of my drink you better drink the rest because I wont drink it after you have.

8)I keep a journal. I think if you snoop you get what you deserve. It's honest of that moment.

9)I love puns. That is my cheesy sense of humour.

10)I don't believe in fashion.The industry itself, because it is so subjective, arbritrary, and catty.

11)I want all the trappings of wealth.

12)I love movies, but I hate critics and reviewers. I dont care if BillyJoeBob saw it and thought it was the greatest movie ever.

13)I'm slowly becoming more and more of a hippy. Maybe its age, but I want to know exactly where what I buy comes from. I love the idea of communal living. The IDEA of it anyway.

1 comment:

i am the diva said...

hey lady
when you do thursday thirteens you should go to the website and add yourself to the participants in the comments section.

htt://thursdaythirteen.com

:D