Sunday, June 29, 2014

On Track

Alright, here we are at the close of week one, although keeping track of a change that should be permanent seems tedious, at this point it is still helpful.

Cut my sugar by quite a bit, and cut caffeine completely. Think tomorrow's weigh in is going to be an improvement, and I'm feeling pretty successful all in all.

Went for a nice walk today. Runkeeper told me it was my best one ever, but I just started using the app, so it's a bit biased. My Fitness Pal has all sorts of new encouragements as well, which I love. I recently got a Samsung S5, and I tried the pedometer, the first 2 days of work I had less than 2000 steps in a day. So, that's gotta change. Today's walk was a nice 5k in the sunshine, at a meandering pace, but, I did it.

Game On.

No comments: